San Carlos, CA
SleepQuest, Inc. is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive “continuum of care” that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
We are currently seeking Intake Coordinators to join our dynamic and fast-growing San Carlos team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Intake of all patient referrals for Sleep Studies and CPAP Therapy
• Contacting doctor’s offices to obtain missing documentation
• Receipt of electronic fax documentation for our Patient Service Centers
• Distribution of referral information to appropriate staff
• Entering all new patients daily into our medical billing software
• Calling patients to inform them of referral status
• Verifying and completing all necessary patient documentation
• Entering all new sales orders into our medical billing software
• Work with Eligibility & Benefits to collect any documentation needed for authorization
• 2+ years’ experience in the medical industry and knowledge of medical terminology highly preferred
• Experience verifying Medical eligibility of benefits highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer systems knowledge experience
• Detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work as a member of a cohesive team
• Experience with Brightree a strong plus
SleepQuest offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance coverage, a 401k program with company-sponsored match, and vacation/holiday pay.