San Carlos, CA
SleepQuest, Inc. is a rapidly expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive “continuum of care” that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
We are currently seeking a full-time A/P & A/R Clerk to join our dynamic San Carlos team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure & verify that all Accounts Payable invoices are approved and confirm that they are properly documented in the Accounting Software.
• Inventory invoice processing for all vendors; ensuring that all PO and packing slips are reconciled to vendor invoices and related credits applied.
• Manage daily bank deposits of checks, credit cards and Electronic Remittance Notices to be reconciled by Medical Billing Staff.
• Reconcile company credit card statements by working with cardholders to collect supporting documentation for purchases.
• Assist in daily and monthly inventory posting transactions, as well as participate in quarterly inventory counts and reconciliation to Medical Billing Software.
• Reconcile Bank accounts and participate in the month-end close process.
• Responsible for daily research and resolution of A/P issues relating to vendors.
• Review vendor information for accuracy and match checks to backup documentation for mailing.
• Complete other duties as assigned, such as vendor analysis.
• High school diploma required; college coursework in accounting related courses highly preferred.
• 2+ years’ directly related work experience with an A/P or A/R emphasis is required. Experience working in the medical industry a strong plus.
• Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts required.
• Strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet goals and deadlines essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact in a team environment required.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel, MS Word, Internet and 10-key skills required.
SleepQuest offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance coverage, a 401k program, and vacation & holiday pay.