San Carlos, CA
SleepQuest, Inc. is a rapidly expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive “continuum of care” that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
We are currently seeking a bright, responsible, computer-literate person to join our growing SleepQuest San Carlos team in the position of Medical Appointment Scheduler.
Job responsibilities include:
• The efficient and accurate coordination, scheduling and rescheduling of patient appointments
• Communication with patients via telephone and email regarding their appointment time and location of appointment
• Communication with patients regarding co-insurance and deductibles; verifies necessary patient information and insurance information
• Maintains and updates current information within the referral and appointment scheduler to ensure patients are scheduled properly and appointments are confirmed
• Answers any patient questions regarding appointments
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum one year of scheduling experience in a medical office required.
• AA degree in Business, Health Administration or equivalent preferred.
• Pleasant and professional phone demeanor required.
• Excellent skills using telecommunications and web-based software tools required. Experience with Brightree a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Spanish speaking skills a plus.
SleepQuest offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance coverage, a 401k program, and vacation/holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of healthcare appointment scheduling experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?