San Carlos, CA
SleepQuest, Inc. is a rapidly expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive “continuum of care” that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
We have multiple opportunities available for bright, capable, compassionate and computer-literate individuals to become an intricate part of our San Carlos patient service center team. These positions work directly with patients in our office and via telephone support, instructing them in the proper set-up for overnight home sleep testing and therapeutic equipment (CPAP, Auto PAP and BiLevel). We also provide supplies for those who are diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Candidates with licenses as Device Licensees, Respiratory Therapists and Polysomnography Technologists are highly preferred.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing testing equipment for home sleep testing
• Instructing patients in the proper set-up and use of home sleep testing equipment to be used in their home
• Providing information to patients regarding Obstructive Sleep Apnea
• Dispensing CPAP devices and mask interfaces to patients utilizing Device Licensees, Respiratory Therapists and Polysomnography Technologists
• Troubleshooting, in person and via phone call, questions regarding equipment
• Instructing patients on the maintenance and cleaning of devices and masks
• Communicating with patients regarding insurance compliance requirements
• Charting patient encounters
• AA degree OR Medical Assistance Certification OR 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a medical office environment; train for a one year period to become a Device Licensee. Knowledge of obstructive sleep apnea and working knowledge of CPAP equipment preferred
• Device Licensee, Polysomnography Technologist and/or Respiratory Therapist certification highly preferred.
• Excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, billing software)
• Professional and reliable, with a positive demeanor
SleepQuest offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance coverage, a 401k program, and vacation & holiday pay.
Please cut and paste your resume as text within your email response.