San Carlos, CA
SleepQuest, Inc. is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive “continuum of care” that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
We are currently seeking full-time Medical Billing Coordinators to join our dynamic San Carlos Billing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Printing and mailing claims to Primary Insurances
- Printing and mailing Claims to Secondary and Tertiary Insurances including copies of the Primary and/or Secondary EOBs
- Compliance Follow Up, both weekly and prior to close of month
- Obtain Authorizations and submit claims for rented devices/durable medical equipmet
- Contact patients regarding New Insurance
- Provide backup support to the Eligibility & Benefits staff
- Claim / Invoice Electronic Submission follow up on a daily basis
- 1 year of related experience in a healthcare environment
- Durable Medical Equipment experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
- Ability to handle high volume of work, including ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and communications skills with staff, patients and insurance companies
SleepQuest offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance coverage, a 401k program, and vacation/holiday pay.